Judi's Flying Monkeys

Monday, October 01, 2007

DO SOMETHING SCARY EVERYDAY CHALLENGE! Don'tcha love it?



Eleanor Roosevelt said "Do one thing every day that scares you."
A challenge is no biggie for me.
When someone challenges me, and I mean in any way, shape or form,
my heartbeats get rapid, I get pink cheeks and fishbowl eyes!
Not always wise.
However, I thought I'd challenge everyone this month
to do something each day that scares you and share it here in
the comment section. I will share "some" of mine.
This isn't about taking foolish or risky behavior.
It's about pushing yourself to a higher level. Doing positive things that
you think you can't do.
How can we can push ourselves to take risks--
to do things we might fail or even suck at
(and be hopelessly embarrased by the attempt)?
we can....JUST DO IT...BECAUSE WE CAN!
WE HAVE GLITTER IN OUR VIENS!
THAT'S HOW!

8 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Do something everyday that scares you.
No problem.. I just get up and look in the mirror!!!

PEace n fun, Kai xx

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger gma said...

OMG...I already did today and it was before I saw your challenge.
We grow when we take chances.
xx Great challenge. Think I'll include this in my journal this month.
:-)

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Kate Robertson said...

Judi,

I had already started this, there is another group doing this on the web, I say the more the merrier.

Kate

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is not showing up *CRYS*
Angela

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger violette said...

Wow........well i have to book a mamogram today.....that scares me....does that count?

love violette

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

:::giggling at Kai's answer::: silly Glitter Sister.

I have a couple of scary things...driving to Maryland this weekend for the SoulCollage training and then going "self-employed." I think I'll just go with those two for a bit. :)

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

BOO!

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! I think I'll make a list of all the scary things I need to do. They are mostly related to art and writing and are scary for me because of the doubts and fears that I totally suck at art and I'll never make it as a writer. Oh yeah, lots of work to do here. ;)

Thanks, Judi, for this badly needed push. :)

Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home