Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

finding the beauty

(CLICK ON ALL PICTURES TO ENLARGE)
Everyday at noon the turkey parade begins in the backyard!

Wow, this is this afternoon......looking up through my tree.


No photo altering. That was the sun peeping through!


You know, we really don't look too bad considering it was the wee
hours of the morning TWO NIGHTS AGO! This is where I almost lost my camera. The flash
made security come looking for a camera. We were at the track and I
guess it scares the horses....ooops! WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Camera got put away!
I just let my hair down out of a scruncci.....boing!



Where in the BLEEP is the beauty here? Help out me!
But look below....7:15 PM. The sun was red over the Ohio mountains!
Awesome!

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. The sunset one is gorgeous. Love Hugs and Blessings

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hey Miss RED!! What UP!!? You are the partay Queen! I can't stay up til dawn any more!

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

I love the picture over the mountains and the one of the thorn tree yesterday.. :)

Boinggg indeed!!! lol
PEace n hugs, Kai xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home