Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Art photo---it's all about color!

ALTERED IMAGES!
(CLICK ON ALL PHOTOS TO ENLARGE)
In a photo program try a little magic!
Take a photo and convert it to half tones, you should end up with a black and white photo. Save under a new name.
Open original color photo and "cut" the parts of the photo that you want to keep. Example; I "cut" the hair. Open the black and white image again and paste as new object.
convert BACK TO COLOR!
I then colored eyes and lips with brush tools AND ADDED
lens flare star bursts or orbs.
Image looks very haunting......I'm using it in a presentation called, "It's all about COLOR." I love working in PhotoPaint!

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

LOVE this Judi... The colours are fabbie!! Your hair is the grooviest and you have Orbage (The gathering of more then one orb in a pic..)

PEace, Kai xx

 
At 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do so love manipulating photos in paint programs. In fact I put two tutorials up on my blog.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Would that color be..RED??!!!??

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger J C said...

Love it Mz. Redhead! You are so talented! xoxoxo

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Oh to be adept at manipulating photos!
Love that hair...it's so representative of the fire that you are!! Sizzle on girl!!
XOXOXO

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Flassie's Fil'a said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing how to do it. I love manipulating photos too. My favorite thing to do in a Dark Room is Solarize photos. I haven't figure out how to do anything on the computer. Only at the store with the Digital photos. Have a Blessed Week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home