Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random things




(click on all photos to enlarge)


This is my beautiful neice Mandi and her new husband Aaron.


There was an orb on her photo and as we all know that means


there was a spirit present. I'm sure it was her brother Richard.


I added many more with the wish that all the Angels in Heaven


bless and keep them safe.







New Subject:

Just thought I'd share my new magnet for my car!

I LOVE IT!

The only "bad" thing....it won't stick! The back door of my SUV isn't metal!

Sooooo.....it's my new fridge magnet!

Oh well, I like dirty martinis too!






6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Teehhee.. LOVe the Fridge art...it's groovie Ms Judi!!!

PEace, Kai xx

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the art you have there.

 
At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to add love the picture of your niece. She looks beautiful.

 
At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh that picture is sooo wonderful Judi! Your niece looks so pretty and happy! Joy is written all over her face!
Wonderful fridge art! FUN, FUN and FUN!
*HUGS*

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Mwaaa hahaHAH! you crazy redhead!

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Tinker said...

Your niece looks beautiful!

Love the fridge art - and that sticker would be appropriate for my kitchen right at the moment, lol. I finally washed the car :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home