Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Glitter Sister Fest 2008


(click on photo to enlarge view)
Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD, I'm so excited about the gathering of sisters!

I have been looking through my Arizona photos remembering the most awesome and spiritual feelings from that trip! It was like I went into another plane and everything was surreal. I made my first post on the GPS gathering board! I posted a photo taken from a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. Woo-hoo!
Now if you enlarge the photo above you will see the exploration hiking trails. If you really look down to the far right at the trails....If you girls think you might want to do that....Adios Amegos!
I will hold a cool refreshing beverage and wave you off and welcome you back. When I walked out the hotel door I felt like I was opening a pizza oven, it was 110 degrees at the time. My flip flops were melting just walking on pavement!
. . there were also people going down on
sweaty mules! uuughh...I can think of 500 million things I rather do than ride a mule
down a steep trail with jaggy rocks and 1,000 plus foot drop offs!

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

WOW - look at that view!!!
I think about this gathering every single day - it will be a dream come true.
As for the hiking you mentioned..you won't be alone waving from the door as I'll be right beside you. A leisurely walk somewhere is one thing....needing to be rescued and given oxygen quite another. LOL!
XOXOXO

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

hey LAdy!!!! yes you.. :)
Email me... I need to talk to you..
PEace, Kai xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home