Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Make a wish!



Just added this photo to previous post!


I am feeling very grateful tonight to be part of the beautiful Universe!


The weather is fabulous, I have good friends, good health and I think wonderful possibilities are on


the horizon! Of course I added some stars to my photo for DRAMA...imagine that and I also have some fabulous wine! (who me?)




RANDOM THOUGHTS!




"science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind ... a legitimate conflict between science and religion cannot exist." .............Albert Einstein




On Einstein's 72nd birthday in 1951, a photographer was trying to persuade him to smile for the camera, but having smiled for photographers many times that day, Einstein stuck out his tongue instead.



Einstein's three rules of work: 1) Out of clutter find simplicity; 2) From discord find harmony; 3) In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein


Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result - Albert Einstein


You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother - Albert Einstein


Annie..............do you hear that?








Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein


OMG! that is....MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALBERT!


I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it. ...Marilyn Monroe




WHEN I WENT ON A TOUR OF FALLINGWATER IN PENNSYLVANIA, BUILT BY FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT, THE GUIDE SAID IN A VERY HUSHED VOICE....."THIS IS THE ROOM THAT ALBERT SLEPT WITH MARILYN WHEN BOTH WERE GUESTS OF THE KAUFMANS!


HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

OK---------------now to the wish for wood!

OK, this is exactly where the tree fell. It almost landed in the fire pit!


Handy son in law came up with chain saw. He was here Sunday night when we ran out of wood and HE thinks this is awesome!






This is "half way" up my back yard, also the reason I cannot stand to see grass grow! NOW REMEMBER THERE IS ALSO A FRONT YARD!but.........you have to see the new GLITTER SISTER WINE CART!
It is a foldable plastic pull cart spray painted gold and rhinestones glues all over the front. I still have to glue a feather boa around the top and glitter to the sides! Wine rack fits inside perfect!
GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE TO BE.....FARM LIVIN' IS THE LIFE FOR ME....
KEEP MANHATTEN AND GIVE ME THAT GLITTER SISTER CART FILLED WITH WINE!



Don't drink and drive a tractor!



I'm a professional!





7 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a lot of grass to have to cut. But boy what I wouldnt give for mine to be flat. Love the Glitter Sister Wine Cart. Glad to see you getting back to blogging. Love Hugs and Blessings

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I cannot believe how much property you have...WOW!!! I can see why you'd need the tractor mower and of course what self respecting mower would be complete without a beverage handy? AND if you end up going in circles you have plenty of space not to hit anything...enough wine you could end up with a labyrinth. heehee
XOXO

hmm, can this be shipped to the GlitterFest?

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Wheee Doggies!!!! Now that is what I call mowing down the grass...Of course , if that crate were filled with Bottles of Bud...you would be a true WV redneck! You're a classy redneck,,I mean redhead! mwaaa hahaha!

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! I hope that we all are greatful for this beautiful creation that we live on. Wonderful post! Thank you for sharing all of these with us!
*HUGS*

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger violette said...

You're a nut! I love the beverage container you created!

What a scream!

Love,
Violette xoxo

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger J C said...

Woowie I wanna have a ride on that......uh......shmower....uh....shmooove over...gimmie tha' keysh, I'll drive.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Hey, so you have got my wine supply for the evening...what's everybody else having?

LOL!
Dxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home