Judi's Flying Monkeys

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday thoughts. . . . .

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!
WHY DID OUR AUNTS LOOK SO
OLD...AND WHY DID... 50 SEEM LIKE
"over the hill?"
Oh...maybe because I was 16 and people over 30 were old
and not to be trusted!
LOL
I had an Aunt that acted all thongish
even though she was all cotton-ish!
(wink) My favorite Aunt!
She also put her lipstick waaaaaaaaaaay
outside her lips, now that I wear reading glasses I
see how that happened!
Who remembers the dutch girl
tulip curtains?...or better yet....
knitted toilet tissue covers that looked
like poodles?
I love this verse!
I can't remember where I
found it....but
I put it in my daily
journal and everytime
I see it....
I feel great!
Follow the paths of falling stars,
let your skin shimmer in the sunlight,
bathe in the moonlight and let your soul dance
to the celebration of
the universal music!

All that you touch All that you see All that you taste All you feel. All that you love All that you hate All you distrust All you save. All that you give All that you deal All that you buy, beg, borrow or steal. All you create All you destroy All that you do All that you say. All that you eat And everyone you meet All that you slight And everyone you fight. All that is now All that is gone All that's to come and everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon. "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

5 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger J C said...

Yes!!! Pink!!! Always the best since Hyper At The Gates of Dawn!

 
At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too had one aunt who was more thongish than the others. But that might have been because she was only 8 years older than me. hehehe

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

LOL This post and the last made me giggle!!! I'll help you hold the cold drinks.

I had an aunt that was thongish, but only between her toes.

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

I loved my Aunt Marie! She was crazeeand i think my craziness came from her!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Flassie's Fil'a said...

LOL Lisa! My Aunt who was like that is named Aunt Dora! I have a photo of her in my studio. She taught me how to cut a sandwhich in half. LOL! Have a Lovely Blessed Day Judi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home