Judi's Flying Monkeys

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Burning the candle at both ends!




Wow! I've been on a nonstop party this week. Day and night.


Too much to explain, all work related.
LOOK OUT GLITTER GIRLS I'M LEARNING TO

PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!


I did however, take time to look for the most "unattractive" thing


I could find and try to see the beauty in it. Here we go!


This is a tree in my yard that I have NO USE for! It has these big


nasty thorns growing out of it and they fall off to the ground. I mow around


"NASTY" tree and get a flat tire on my tractor every year, except this one.


(((((((knock on wood))))))))


I did a close up and I guess it is kind of pretty in a way.



2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't burn that candle up. I love the pic. Of course I am sure it is easy for me to love it. I don't have to deal with it. The thorns look kind of like deer antlers.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger J C said...

I think that picture is BEAUTIFIL! Look at the gorgeous colors in it. Imagine all the little creatures who live there. So what's a tractor tire or two? Or three, or four, or....

xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home