Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Inspired by Gemma

This is a place I claim as CALM.
Gemma's Sept. 14th message about finding beauty
inspired me to write this.
By the way, Gemma your new BLOG is beautiful, just like you!
I will post a link to her blog at the end of this message.
Finding a place to get your art and inspiration.
Looking for beauty in a world that isn't always pretty and pleasant.

Close your eyes for a moment.

Banish any preconceived feelings or stereotype ideas, throw away all prejudices, laws and rules.
Squash any images you connect to the word "beauty,"......when you open your eyes again open them wide with fresh clarity.
Put your whole self into it and hold nothing back!
Your eyes have to be wide-eyed open, astonished and amazed by the beauty you are about to discover.
Drink from your senses. Make love to God's universe and
be unafraid of what that means.
Just open your eyes, open your heart, open your soul..........and watch it scream like a jaguar, listen to your own heartbeat, take deep breaths, ............
ahhhhh, now you are seeing God as I see him.

If the love of art pulses through your veins as
it does mine, it is a God given talent. He will
also take you to the places to find your serenity, creativity and clarity.
This is the place I go to get my delicious art! Find your place!
and when you find it....don't forget to say "thank you."
Gemma's beautiful desert Garden!

3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Aloha Judi..
this is groovy and dont ya just luvvvvvvvvv!!!!! miss gemma's new bloggie blog!
PEace, Kai xx

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger gma said...

Judi,
Now that is some passion!!!!
Beautiful writing!
Thank you for sweet comments about my blog.
xx

 
At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of doing just that! You beat me to it! You did a wonderful job! That looks like alot of fun! I can't wait to try!
*HUGS*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home