Judi's Flying Monkeys

Friday, September 14, 2007

LUCKY ME



This is my all time favorite design!
It was the award winning plate the same year I joined
the Glitter Sisters. The dragonflies are a very
special symbol to me. I always have good things
happen when I see one.....always!
On to this......
So here goes 8 things about me that you might not know or care about;
I took this from Ninnie's BLOG months ago and saved as a draft and found it today.

1) I've had both of my legs broken. Once in a very serious car accident when I was 7. Again when I was 12, in a sled riding adventure riding an "old metal green Buick car hood" down a hill called lover's leap. And skate boarders think they're BAD!

2) I have a ticket for a gigantic FALL BASH raffle tomorrow and I think I will win the Lexus! (((((me jumping up and down))))))) I'll even settle for the money!

3) I wanted to be a nurse when I was in jr. high. I took all of the required classes in high school and joined the Future Nurses club of America then realized I pass out when I see blood or needles in action! I must have loved the uniform (???)

4) I have to see the play Wicked on Broadway...it's a MUST! It just has to happen. Universe, are you listening? Lisa, I worded that properly! My wishes have been a little too vague in the past.

5) I HATED having red curly hair and freckles until I was an adult.

6) I believe we all have mental telepathy but haven't figured out how to use it yet.

7) I sing at the top of my lungs every morning in my car with loud music. It gets my soul fired up for the day. Do people look at me strange? YES Do I care? NO.

8) I believe our departed loved ones visit us and send us signs they are around, if we just pay attention.
Ninnie, I had to copy this one from you, I'm with you on this one girlfriend!.................Amen

So there are the 8 things about me. If you read this you have to do the same...now TAKE it away glitter girls!

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest plate. I love dragonflies. Hope you have a blast at the Fall Bash. You will win, you will win. I can just see you at Wicked. My daughter hated having red hair and angel kisses as a child. I think most redheads hate it as children. Meanwhile I have tried all kinds of haircolors to have red hair like my daughter and my father.

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Did you design this plate? It's fabulous!
I see Judi driving the Lexus, I see Judi driving the Lexus, I see Judi driving the Lexus!
I see Judi having an amazing time at the Fall Bash!
all this time I didn't realize you've always had the red hair! go figure! heehee
XOXOXO
love,
Lisa

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger J C said...

This is YOUR award-winning plate? How very kewl. I do love it! Judi, I am thinking dragonflies so something good called Lexus will happen to you. Dragonflies, dragonflies...look! There goes one! Zoooooooooommmm.......xoxoxo

 
At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That plate is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing it with us. It shines with beauty! *HUGS*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home