Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, September 16, 2007

DRUM ROLL.......


Photo saved as "my new car"
ALSO KNOWN AS;
"MY BIG PURSE ON WHEELS."

I have NO IDEA who the winners are!
I didn't go to the Fall Bash yesterday.
It was just TOO big of a party, I would have spent
waaaaaaay too much money in other raffles
(thinking; it's for a good cause)and I
had to get in to aggressive FALL cleaning!
You didn't have to be present to win.
My number is 3625
I'm going to check on my car today!
Here are the complete prizes that total $650,000!

http://www.chestervfd.net/Fall_Bash_2007_Flyer.pdf

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't go? To bad. Well maybe you won any way.

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger J C said...

Well girlie, according to the ancient science of numerology, yours is a lucky ticket. The numbers 3+6+2+5=16 and broken down to one number (because there are only nine) 1+6=7 and the number 7 represents luck.

Well, you may not be lucky enough to win the car, but I betcha you are lucky at SOMETHING either on the winning day or the day you purchased the ticket!

Good Luck!!xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home