Judi's Flying Monkeys

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank you to all prayers

I gave this advice to Annie recently. I'm amazed at
how mean kids can be to each other.
I thought it was worth sharing.

(click on photo to enlarge)


THANK you for emails and messages of prayers and good thoughts.



Many have been answered. Thoughts and wishes have arrived as realities.



When you accept the fact that you don't know what to do or where to turn,



you have to ask for help, something I'm not good at! I've asked for help, I've



cried and let people see inside my heart where I put things that hurt and sting.



That was a big step for me. I don't feel weaker, I feel liberated and at peace.



Some things are out of our control and I have to sit back



and let the Universe sort it out and handle it. I am finding peace.



A friend sent this to me.



There is enormous power in peace. Worry wastes time, resentment destroys effectiveness and anxiety drains energy.



Peace comes easily and naturally when you stop fighting against what is.



Accept the reality of this moment!



Peace is what you find when you let go of everything else. Peace requires no real effort other than the realization that you already have it.



Beneath the noise, beneath the chatter, there is beauty, and there is peace. Visualize your concerns as moving quickly away from you, until they disappear into nothingness.



Kai, I'm visualizing your peace sign and peaceful spirit.



All hugs were accepted with open arms!



I might finish my tea time ladies.


Should they have....chocolate?


Oh hellya!


Have you noticed how many unfinished pieces I have?


There is a story there somewhere, I'll ask the therapist.


Thank you again everyone...I am fine.


I will overcome because I am me.....and I say so!



5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Oh, yes....give them chocolate!

I'm happy to hear that you got the hugs and support you needed, and that it helped. We all have to ask for a little bit of help now and then. Hugs and good thoughts to you.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Im am glad you have found YOUR Peace, sometimes all you can do is let go and see where you float to next :)
Peace and love and hugs, Kai xx

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Definitely chocolate, this painting is amazing!
Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is ask for help. It may surprise you to know how willing and anxious those around you are to do just that. I am glad you found your Peace...I know you have the strength....you've always amazed me at how much you have!
Sending more love, more hugs,
Lisa
XOXOXO

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post!Thanks for sharing with us! :) *HUGS*

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger gma said...

Dearest Judi...
Just came back and read your recent posts. Sorry you've had to manuever through some rough patches.I am sending love and prayers today...and will toast you and yours with chocolate every chance I get!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home