Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Girls just wanna have FUN!




I just had to share a tiny bit of my real work. This is a very FUN project. My drawing will be decaled on to mugs for sale. Can you see what 2 characters these 2 guys are? LOL
They dressed up for a charity auction and were show stoppers! They belong to a DISH collectors club that meets once a year and it is a blast! Their "stage names" are Scarlet and Vanna and they are thrilled to have their images put on a mug. I loved bringing them to life with a few lines!
In my drawing, the character to the far right is an old imaginary woman I've done for years. She's as sassy as all get out, wears a big beehive hair doo and dresses in leopard print and feathers. Her full name is Ms. Bea Havin'. She tells people to JUST BEA NICE! Bea is a lot like my old neighbor with the hot red lips, beehive hairdoo and sassy attitude! She swore like a sailor and smoked like a chimney, bless her heart, she left a lasting impression on me. Here's to you old neighbor (Ms. Bea), Scarlet and Vanna. I wish everyone would learn how to play like these people and just have FUN.

9 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Judi how much fun that looks like. Love your drawing.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger J C said...

Those are guys?? TeeeHeee. Your drawing is too kewl!!!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too great.

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

FANTASTIC and FABULOUS...what an honor to have your fantastic art showcased like that...I just love that drawing and the character of Bea. Those two guys look like so much fun!!!
XOXO

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger altermyworld said...

I LOVE that. JUST BEA nice. YES a new mojo mantra.
Ang

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

JUDI!!! You had a glitter girl reunion and didnt invite me..lol..They look like such lovely ladies.. :)
Peace and silliness..Kai

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger Tinker said...

Judi you are so talented! What fun characters those two are - and I love your created character, too.

Yep, we could definitely use more people like them in the world!!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Judi...YOU crazeee., girl! I love it ! I am

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Judi! You so crazeeeee! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home