Judi's Flying Monkeys

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am the laziest blogger I know

.

OMG! I made myself a flying monkey!

I LOVE him!

I've been so overwhelmed with MAJOR rigamaroo that I've taken on that I never have time to get on my own blog. What's up with that?

Overloading yourself by saying YES too much.

The Glitter girls do seem to find ourselves in similar situations and always manage to pull each other out of our rough spots. Over on Violette's blog she suggests using a talisman as a reminder when someone asks you to do something and you need to really give yourself time to think about it before saying YES. She is using a bell. I will envision my flying monkey clanging his symbols over my head, looking at me with his zombie eyes with his sharp teeth bared ready to bite. That might work. Now ask me to do something for you. ........OUCH, he bites hard!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CLANG))))))))))))))))))))))))))

5 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Love the flying monkey and have missed seeing you appear! ah the YES syndrome, I know it well....I have, however, learned the art of NO now and then.
Check out the link on Violette's site that Kai posted - that artist has a studio with THE most amazing array of supplies - OMG!!! lol!
XOXO

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

WOW! Look at that flying monkey! It's so good to see you and what a perfect talisman. lol I have learned to say NO and it's very liberating!

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

That flying monkey has such an evil expression. I can imagine him clanging his symbols over your ears. Wow I must take up the idea and make a talisman. Talking of flying monkeys have you ever read a book called 'Wicked' by Gregory Maguire? I have just managed to get hold of it and have started reading it. All about the Wicked Witch of the West.

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger J C said...

Sweet Redhead, that is the UGLIEST monkey I have ever seen, and I sure wouldn't want him clanging me!

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

LAFFFFFFFFFF.. That's awesome Judi!!!
Flying monkeys..Judi you rock, you just do..lol..
Peace, Kai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home