Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, September 09, 2006

LAZY


Today I went through a ton of old photos (and I mean OLD)... looking for a photo for our CHUNKY BOOK SWAP! I scanned this one and had to laugh. I was driving Tiny Tears (Britney style) in my fire truck and cow girl hat on the hood with my bathing suit on. I can honestly remember doing things like that constantly. I think it was power playing or multi tasking! I played around with the photo and gave mini me a funny red hair do, kind of like my hair now.
I don't have to write that I am the laziest blogger on the planet. . . I am.
I have a lot of rigamaroo going on in my life right now that is keeping me away from all of my friends and I do apologize. I just need some space until the dust settles. I still love you gals and can't wait to get my groove back! Hugs!

7 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Too cute! I need to call my mom and ask her to send a pic for me.

Life gets complicated sometimes. It's nice to know there's a place to check in with ya, though. :)

 
At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, love the way you played with it. That is one of my favorite things to do manipulate pictures digitally.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Ohhh...I am tickled "red" ! that picture of you is making me laugh till I cry! I can just see you now!! HEEEE hooo haaa! glad you checked in with us. hows thw weather in good ole' WVa? It is STILL hot here....

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

weren't you just the coolest little thing - I love that photo!
Life has a funny way of interrupting our play time....hope you get back to it soon dear Judi!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Just take your time, at least you have made the big step of making a blog, it will wait for you.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger altermyworld said...

aren't you cutest!!!
Darling get your mojo back and we will be here.
(hugs)
Ang

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Tinker said...

I like the convertible. :)

Great photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home