Judi's Flying Monkeys

Monday, October 02, 2006


Yippee! The small formica tab is done.
I absolutely LOVE the diamond glaze that Terri (TysNinnie) gave me the scoop on. Of course I want to buy 10 bottles. Why? Because I was art supply deprived as a child, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it and a bad excuse is better than none.
I tried to keep all of my TRAVEL art in the same theme and era. I LOVE everything about the 30's and 40's. The clothes, the art, the slow pace of life. I'm sure if I had to be a housewife back then I might have a man planted with the tulips. ((((( Kidding))))
I don't think I'd like the "fetch my pipe and slippers crap."
I will let LisaOD come up with a story about this man sitting at the train station. I wonder where he was going and who was waiting for him? I know, a woman with his pipe and slippers!

6 Comments:

At 11:15 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

lol well, it looks awesome. Tim and I have just been arguing over the whole pipe and slippers routine. I say "You're not the boss of me" and he says he is and then I tell him how cute it is that he thinks that. hehe

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger J C said...

Love them both!!!

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

FABULOUS, just FABULOUS!! I love that era as well, ALL but the subservient part. I came from a father and 4 brothers who believed and believe they were and are the lords of the manner! I, however, watched, listened and said HELL NO!! LOL!
Hmm, I will have to think about that guy and his backstory!
My formicas are looking worse and worse...I KNOW, no comparing allowed, but really, they do need some punch!!
XOXO

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

forgot to mention - I have 2 bottles of the Diamond Glaze(surprised?) - I love it! *wink wink*

XOXO

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love them wish I had joined this swap but I didn't. Oh well working on my chunky book pages. I love that diamond glaze. Told dd we need to order one of the big bottles of it. She says every time she uses it she has to unstop the tip. That is the only thing she doesn't like about it.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

That's a kewl looking piece of art there Ms Judi!!
Peace, Kai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home