Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chunky Book Deadline is up


Ladies and Gent....START you pages!
The Ten artists below on the gingerbread house are the final count!
I'm wondering if anyone has started their pages yet?
I've already started buying my embellishments in tens. They have some great Christmas charms, ribbons and other gadgets in the dollar zone. LOVE their gift bags! Let's see, a dollar for a great bag in the zone or 5-10 dollars at the mall?
Ten artists; email me for my addy if you don't have it!

4 Comments:

At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've started playing around with mine and got some embellishments. I am excited about this swap.

 
At 1:14 AM , Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Have fun with it...I wish I could join you...I NEED some glitter in my life right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I started buying embellishments and used them on other stuff. LOL So I have to start over! Big Lots has some fun stuff cheap and I'll hit the dollar store too. I cut my squares but I think I may have to do them over. I can't even do a straight line with a ruler! I promised my mom I'd make an extra page for her since she so kindly sent me a pic. :)

Thanks so much Judi. I know this is a lot of work and you are making it so much fun!

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

thankyou for the uber groovy bag of glitter magic that i got from you in the mail today..
you're naughty..I hope santa reads your blog!
PEace, Kai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home