Judi's Flying Monkeys

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My prayers



An Answered Prayer
I asked for strength, And God gave me difficulties to make me strong;
I asked for wisdom, And God gave me problems to learn to solve;
I asked for prosperity, And God gave me brain and brawn to work;
I asked for courage, And God gave me dangers to overcome;
I asked for love, And God gave me people to help;
I asked for favours, And God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted - I received everything I needed.
My prayer has been answered!


You have to see this photographic story;


5 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger J C said...

Hey girlie. I've been wondering where you are. xoxoxo

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger gma said...

Judy...that Mothers photo journey
is so sad.
Let go let god
Happy November.
xx

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderfully said! *HUGS*

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

amen..and peace judi..

peace and hugs, kai xx

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Flassie's Fil'a said...

One year I put something like this poem inside Christmas cards I gave out.

Heartbreaking story. Some older man I know told me when he had gone through his cancer treatment that the hardest thing about it was having to watch the children go through treatment.

Have a Blessed Month Judi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home