Judi's Flying Monkeys

Monday, October 08, 2007

Scary challenge

(click on photos to enlarge)

Who else is brave enough to do this?

CAN YOU HANDLE THE DARE?


Post OLD hair photos? Do you remember the 1967


BIG teased up to Jesus hair....sprayed with a can of AquaNet?


Total time? a few hours of putting juice can curlers in hair at night,

sleeping in bed with pillows build around your birdcage head, getting up

a few hours early to tease/shape/smooth and spray the BIG DOO!


Fast forward a bit to 1971...same BIG juice can rollers but THEN...


(remember NO blow dryers, curling or flat irons back then).....put your head on

an ironing board and be at the mercy of a friend....to IRON your hair straight!

What were we thinking?
1975 ahhhhhh...let go, let God!



6 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

These are hysterical. I think my sil had those stars and stripes pants. I can just imagine the fog of aqua net you walked around in after finishing that "do"! I remember asking my Mom to curl my hair with rags once...the next morning I untied the rags and OMG...instead of the Pre-Raphaelite look I'd hoped for...I looked like Little Orphan Annie.EEEK! After all the time it took her I ended up dunking my head! There is no photographic evidence! Ha!
XOXOXO

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

OH...MY...GAWD!!!! Woo hoo! I don't think I have any bad hair photos , cause my hair has always been perfect NOT! I'll see if I can dig up anything!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger J C said...

I wish we still had the 1975 long hair for the guys. I like long hair on guys. It's a turn on....ooooops! I didn't say that! LOL xoxoxo

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger gma said...

I ironed my hair and it stuck straight out like this:
_(..)__
Pippy longstocking was
not the look I was going for.LOL

 
At 3:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You topic is very great and useful for us…thank you.
Signature:
facebook entrar iniciar sesion gratis - Sitio Oficial iniciado sesión en Facebook lengua española. facebook entrar rápido, facebook iniciar sesion en tu cuenta de entrar facebook

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home