Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chunky Book continued

This is what the TEN Chunky Books looked like on my ironing board, packaged up in order ready to bind with the satin ribbon. Can you imagine what 22 books will look like?
I had to tear my book apart to photograph each page. I will put it back together and photo it
as a whole book. ENJOY the pages, everyone did a great job. Remember you can click on the photos to enlarge.
Lisa GroggyFrog's page (front)

GroggyFrog's page (back)


Gemma's page (front)



Gemma's page (back)




David's page with folding pop out, 2 Moravian stars attached and instruction book on how to make a Moravian star.





David's page (back)




JudiRedhead (me) Front of page





JudiRedhead (me) back of page





Violettes' page (front)




Violette's page (back)



Ninnie's (front page)


Ninnie (back page)


Louise's page (front)

Louise (back page)


JudiMacawhead Page...(front)

JudieMacawhead (back page)



The back of Carol's page.

Carol's front page and other pages are below in my last post.

6 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

I am definately jealous.. the book is simply divine!!!
PEace, Kai.

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the pages. I do so love my book.

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Miss Robyn said...

WOW * WOW * WOW is all I can say!

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Guess I'm gonna need a bigger boat........

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger gma said...

Judi...Thank you so much for posting these pages...and for hosting this fabulous chunky book.
What a treasure!!!You are the bomb!!!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger J C said...

You did a lot of hard work putting these all together, sending them out, then being kind enuff to post them. Very time consuming. Where ARE you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home