Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Funny Coat Story

This was in November 1992. My Mom and my friend since 7th grade, Mary.
Place: church. What was so funny? They had on identical faux fur coats!
They bought them at two different thrift shops! That was the funny part.
I laugh everytime I see this picture. Hey Mary, put this picture up on a "date me" web site!
Make sure you say..."I don't mountain climb!"
My Mom died in 1999. I miss you Mom! I see you everytime I look in the mirror, I see your chubby cheeks! :)

9 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger J C said...

Cool pic of your mom and your friend. So.....she's a redhead too! Oh my, when the two of you get together I'll bet there are fireworks and the world had better WATCH OUT!!!!! (((((judi)))))

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hey...the world has to WATCH OUT just for Judi alone Tee heee hee!!!! I love that story of the 2 coats!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

what a great memory!! thanks for sharing,
PEace Kai

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Love the pic and the story. :)

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Tinker said...

Love the photo, Judi - what a great memory of love and laughter!

 
At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graet memory you have there. I love thrift shops. But the best one in our town has some clothes that cost more from them than they do new.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger shylyn said...

Judi,I miss your mom and her bread. She was a cool character.
Lyn

 
At 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been Miss Judi? Hope everything is ok or alright with you. (((((HUGS)))))

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What a lovely memory - our hearts are so blessed to carry them (our moms) around with us. Thank you for sharing this!
XOXO

now........WHERE are you??????????????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home