Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sending everyone good cheer.


I'm doing the FINAL touches to the CHUNKY BOOKS! THEY are DONE...YAY! They are put together and wrapped in plastic zip lock bags...bubble wrapped in special boxes. Tonight I do the labels and go to the post office tomorrow! I am really excited for everyone to get their books! For me this will be the Christmas SMOOCH! I am so excited to get my decorating started. I bought a mirror at the antique mall to put inside my fireplace, behind the 25 candles. I carried it up the street that I will now call Cardiac Hill... to my car, drag it in my house and it doesn't fit! GRRRRRRH Oh well, I'll find another.
I have candles lit, Christmas music playing and cinnamon scent in a burner. YUMMY!
I am sending out special wishes tonight to Lisa, our OceanDreamer. I have her artwork beside a candle and everytime I walk by I envision a smile on her face.
Once again, I can't wait until the chunky books start appearing magically in mailboxes north, south, east and west!
I also have a GREAT BIG thank you to Kai! Holy COW, I felt like a 5 year old when I got your Christmas card today and it was post marked from the real NORTH POLE!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Judi !you are the funniest! Hee! I forgot about hills! I live in flat country now! THe Low Country....Any hoo...I am sorry now that I did not join the chunky book! It was bad timing for me after losing 20 pages for the Stone Angel Chunky book! Oh well.. next time. I am thinking of a Crow Chunky book in the Spring!

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited. I can't wait to see all the lovely pages. Along with your special touches.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Sounds like you've had a great day today...except for the mirror.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home