Judi's Flying Monkeys

Monday, December 18, 2006

Attack of the Killer Duck

This photo will explain the relationship between me and my sister. I colored the little duck yellow and gave me a curly red hair do for more drama. She is ten years older than me. She thought this would be a cool photo, me holding a baby duck. HA HA, I suppose it was cute. What the camera does not show is the mother duck attacking me during my squashing of her baby. I have a scar on my lip and over my eye brow from this bright idea. Too bad she didn't have an old movie camera, I could call it 50's Jack-Ass show. I still hate ducks, chickens, geese and turkeys! We lived on a poultry farm. When I see these old photos I have to laugh. I might put this on my Christmas card to her, wouldn't that be cute? What would the tag line be? Thanks for the Christmas goose?

9 Comments:

At 1:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my what to say. Older siblings can sure be a pain in the butt can't they?

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

LOLOL

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger gma said...

Sorry to say....
That's hilarious...The pic really shows mama duck ready to attack!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Although not a good turn out at the time...this photo is hilariously funny. Perhaps it's also due to your embellishing. I think the Christmas card idea is a great one....I think your tag line was perfect!
I've missed you! Did you get my email? Been wondering where you'd gone!
XOXO

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger J C said...

Oh Mz. Judi how could you squish a little baby ducky? No wonder mamma duck was after you. Moral of the story: Don't mess with a muther ducker!

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

YOU are Quacking me UP! Yes, you are! I giggled til I cried! Once again, the dogs are looking at me funny! I cannot help myself! 'Bill' me later for any therapy you might need after this....mwa ha ha ha !

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

your goose is cooked Lady.. This is weirdly hilarious in a birdy type of way..LOL..You're quackers!! teehee..
((hugs)) and thanks for sharing the fun..
peace, kai.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger shylyn said...

This explains so much, I am so sorry.

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hey...where ARRRRe you? Is it snowin' up there yet?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home