Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas 2006 Chunky Book

Blogger is making me crazy tonight.
It keeps making text double and triple spaced.
((((((((((((((((((( SCREAM )))))))))))))))))
I have my Chunky book torn apart so I can photo each page. I'll try to get
all of the pages up, but not tonight!
Each page is 4" X 4" with enough space on the
left side for binding. I used metal grommets to run red ribbon
through them.
This is the COVER.
It is a 3-D Christmas tree on watercolor paper.
A small tag hangs on side with
3-D stickers.


Below is the flip side of the FRONT COVER, it is an introduction to each artist.

I'll try to photo these in order and give a small description of things that don't photo well.

First Artist Page is Ang. This is the front.


Ang used multi layered papers. A textured card stock, a red card

stock and a transparent piece with an embossed Santa.

The back is below:



The message is gold embossed ink. It reads:

If wrinkles must be written

upon our brows let them

not be written on the heart.

The spirit should never grow old.

This is page 2 by CAROL!

The photo is pretty clear. She used papers, fabric, beads and her

photo when she was two.




14 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Blogger J C said...

This is very sweet of you to do this Judi, for those who did not get to participate. The pics are wonderfully clear. I did not get a bird on my Christmas tree. How come I did not get a bird on my Christmas tree. I WANTED a bird on my Christmas tree! Do you think maybe it flew the coop? Now you KNOW there is one in every crowd, right? There is always someone who has a complaint. Where is my bird?

You KNOW I am kidding, right? Drat! I just cut my hand cutting an English muffin. That's what I get for eating at 10 pm!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Judi Noble said...

Hey Judie, I'm sending you the bird right now.
LOL!
I love you, Ms Macawhead!
You know I thought about all the loose pieces and ones that are all twisted and someone might say "Hey where's my bird" LOL
Can't you just see me photographing David's Pandora's Box!!!!!

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger J C said...

eeeeeehhhhhh (drawing in breath quickly)...you are soooo bad! I got one from somebody that I cut off in traffic today, but I can't put it on my tree!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

THANKS Miss RED!!!! How cool! I a msorry I did not join in on this one. I wasn't feeling it at the time..waaaaa! Hey Judie Macawhead...I know somebody will give you the bird! haa hhhaaaaheeehooo! ooops upon further reading...I see that has already transpired...Tweeet!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

well how cool is this to see the book bit by bit w/ all the various, wonderful pages!! Since I couldn't participate the first time I will NOT miss out on the Crow one.
I MISS YOU....I need to get my zany on!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
Love,love,love,
Lisa

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I like this so much. I especially like the page with the embossed Santa and the message it has on the back.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Shammickite said...

Interesting stuff you ladies get up to!

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger gma said...

Judiredhead...you did such a fabulous job putting this all together....Thanks again...so much
I treasure my book!!!!

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday Judie!! Here from Lisa's blog:-) Hope your day is a wonderful one!!! Hugs xox

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Sheila said...

!!!..**Happy Birthday**..!!!
Lisa(oceandreamer) says today is the day...have a great one..xx

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger KaiBlue said...

!!!..**Happy Birthday**..!!!
To you..
!!!..**Happy Birthday**..!!!
To you..
!!!..**Happy Birthday**..!!!
Dearest Glitter sis..
!!!..**Happy Birthday**..!!!
To you..
Peace, Kai.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Naturegirl said...

A.. L. bIRDIE...tells us there is a *Glitter Godess* here who is...
{{{{{celebrating her BIRTHDAY!}}}}
hAPPY bIRTHDAY gODDESS! nICE MEETING YOU! :)ng

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Gill said...

Judi~so nice to finally get over here!
Love your blog.
Happy belated Birthday!!!!
I love the chunky book, it is fantastic.
I hope your day was special, you were spoiled and you remember it well.
xo
Nice to meet you!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Okay...Now WhERE THE H---are you???? WE need to see some MORE!!!!!hee hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home