Judi's Flying Monkeys

Thursday, September 25, 2008

New member at Camp Noble

Hi! My name is Jambi (pronounced Jombie) like Jambi the Genie from
PeeWee's Playhouse! I'm a pretty kitty and very well behaved. I jumped on
the dining room table and it was just waxed......I slid to the edge and fell overboard.
I haven't been on the table since. I already have a favorite WOUBBEE (blanket) and I
won't let anyone else use it. I think I might rule the roost here!
They call me their "little man." I like that!

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Janet said...

So cute! I bet that was something to see when you fell off the table!!

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

Adorable! Welcome to the Glitterhood!

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Welcome Jambi....just look cute and purr a lot. Rub on their legs and jump in their lap. You'll have them all eating out of your hands. Trust us.
Love,
Daisy and Lucy
p.s. just don't let them catch you using the computer...oops gotta go our Mom's coming.

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh he is so cute. Now my crazy cat jumps on top of everything. She loves the only place in the house that I don't want her, which is 6 foot off the floor on top of the shrunk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home