Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, August 09, 2008

BEA-utiful VIOLETTE Day


Today is so beautiful ALREADY,

I am overwhelmed.


The sunshine is like medicine for the soul. "Dragon & Butter" flies are sparkling like glitter. There is a nice breeze making the trees wave their arms in joy! I think I will get the Bose speakers out and let them all dance to some groovey tunes! Wishing everyone a SPCIAL day!


I am taking my camera out to find a little magic. I will post the magic when I find it!


I know it's waiting for me!


I think I'll declare this a Violette day!


She is such an inspiration to me.




Life really is A CHAIR OF BOWLIES!


6 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Violette is such an inspiration to everyone! I see her influence in your art....bright, cheerful colors and fun images.

Your chair of bowlies is so cool. I hope you have a fun-filled day taking lots of photos.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger gma said...

Hi Judi
Love ya lady!!!!
Muah!!!
xx

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger violette said...

Wow Judi.......what a sweet surprise..........thank you so much......i'm honoured...wish i were there to experience your lovely day and happy vibes....hey....well to come to think of it i already have. Thanks for being such a blessing in my life. I love this piece that you created....now how long ago was it?

Love, Violette xox
p.s. i love the chair of bowlies....you took the pic right?

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Giggles said...

Oh I agree she needs her own day!! Yeah Violette!! You have a day!! She really is an inspiration....you should see the womens faces light up when she teaches a class....it's as though she opens a locked door for them....one that has amazing treasures!

Hugs Giggles

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Love this! Violette Day is a natural!!! Love your chair of bowlies. lol

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Kate Robertson said...

What a great idea. How are you? I have tagged you on my blog.

Kate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home