Judi's Flying Monkeys

Friday, August 08, 2008

Eight OH Eight OH Eight (today's date)















New art and a message to make you



THINK!



I will leave a great message later. Much to do at the minute.





PEACE!



Here we go!



I LOVE THE UNIVERSE!
Don’t you totally LOVE messages from the Universe?
I AM NOT KIDDING………………….they MAKE my day!
If you don’t get them…..do it now!



SIGN UP!
www.tut.com
This was my message today.


It really is easy, Judi. You really are powerful. I really do love you.
You can have it all. You will live forever. And the best is yet to come.
You're already rich. There's more on the way. It's closer than you think.
There've been no mistakes. You've never been judged. And all things are playing out in your favor.
Moreover, as if all of that wasn't enough, it's totally Friday and you're so, so beautiful.
Boom, The Universe

OK……………………………………Ya’ll ready for this? From me!



By the way peeps, there may be a writing professor reading this. That's who the ya'll was for! (wink)




Ways to find happiness because it’s really easy to forget!
Look for happiness in the small things. On my way to work I might stop and photograph a bird on a mailbox. (Camera always in my purse!)
Feel gratitude for everything you already have in your life, and for the people you care about and those who care about you.
Spend some time every day in quiet time to think about the direction your life is taking.
Keep a journal of your thoughts and feelings so that you can put into words the way you are feeling each day. I look back a year in my journal and reflect on how I handled different situations and try to give myself a pat on the back or a kick in the pants! Either way, it’s a learning experience.
Ask others for advice on various aspects of your life. People like to feel they are needed and their opinions are valued.
Realize that money is abundant in our world. If you want or need more of it, look for ways to add more value to other people’s lives.
Reach out to people who have been there for you in the past. Call them just to say hello, instead of only calling them when you want or need something from them. Ask if there is anything you can do for them.
Get rid of grudges! Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the enemy to die! Grudges make YOU sick. Is it really worth it?






5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your art. So Happy and colorful. Love Hugs and Blessings

 
At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh how fun! That's very true! Thanks for sharing with us! *HUGS*
Angela

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Everything about this post makes me smile! I love love love your art! And all the quotes and messages are perfect. I get daily messages from tut.com and when I read that one this morning I almost put it on my blog!!

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger CeeCee said...

Wow, love your blog Judi. Just discovered you through my friend Miss Kool Aid. You are very inspiring and I will come to visit you often. I especially love the quote at the end of this post.
OK, gotta go make some more mistakes now.
Ciao!
CeeCee

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger nicci said...

Judi,

Are you selling copies of that poster????
I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home