Judi's Flying Monkeys

Friday, May 01, 2009

Mona art


I really don't know where this photo is going.
I'm trying the "automatic writing" voo doo that
a good friend recommended. If this is the vibes I'm getting,
I can't envision the finished piece. This photo was printed on
a card stock board (black and white) in 1943.
The colors were air brushed inks and they were
a MESS to clean off the board. A little fabric softener in
water worked, brushing and dabbing with Qtips and paper towels.
I believe they are ready to party with their new make over.
She had a boob job and he got a new doo.








3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Pam Aries said...

Super Freaky! How are you Sister! I am in Florida now and I love it here. Love your altered photos!

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Flassie's Fil'a said...

Love where you are going with this!

I wonder what Mona thinks?
She should be smiling at this!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger MyBecca said...

Good to see Mona has some bling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home