Judi's Flying Monkeys

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If you can envision it . . .you can create it




First of all..............I BELIEVE that all things are possible.


This is a photo of my favorite flower.


I can experience

the scent from the image alone.

The image also gives me

warm fuzzy feelings.


I can see it, smell it, imagine it and I can feel it!

A VISUAL is not for the eyes alone

a visual is PURE ENERGY!
It can rock your soul!




Please stop over to Becky's Blog and give her


some powerful words for her vision of healing!




1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Thank you so very much! I've enlarged my vision and am grateful for all the encouragement and visualisation.

I, too, believe that all things are possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home