Judi's Flying Monkeys

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Mad for Color

Mad for Color ornament.  Less than 12 dozen were made due to unavailable stock.
These were ordered by the manager of  (The Noble Gallery.com) website that sold prints of my art.
They were not sold but were used as a free gift with the purchase of certain prints.
The business was sadly dissolved years ago due to a difference of opinion between myself and the manager. Recently a legal agreement between us was reached.  I received a number of ornaments and prints.
I also cannot comment on the terms of the agreement.
That being said, please do not ask me questions about that business.
I am selling the remaining Mad for Color ornaments for $100 each.
This decal will not be printed again. Very mixed emotions about this.

Contact me directly at judinoble@icloud.com