Judi's Flying Monkeys

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In loving memory

(please click on image to read the text)

Farewell Deco Lady,

I am deeply saddened by your sudden departure. Your very last words in writing were about your family and your concerns for them. Although you are gone, you will never be forgotten. I hope I can put in to words what many are feeling right now. You fought a fierce battle like a warrior. You lived life with passion! You were the person that danced like no one was watching, sang like no one was listening and loved like it was your last day. We will all remember your kindness, generosity, courage and selfless love.

You will live on though all of those hearts you touched. You will be the sweet smell of your wonderful recipes. You will be the bright smiles of your beautiful daughters. You will be soft music on a lazy summer day. You are the colors of the rainbow and the gentleness of a spring rain. You were a friend to all and a teacher to many. Your stories made us go back to days of ice cream parlors and Sunday tea parties. I for one will think of you often and my heart will hurt but it will also keep you there as a friend who touched me profoundly. Fly away beautiful dragonfly sister! We will meet again!

You knew how to rock a red hat! Just one of your many friends.

11 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

Beautifully said.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Chickachick said...

really beautiful Judi, thanks for sharing.

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger MyBecca said...

Thank you Judi! Thank you for finding the words for me.

 
At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that. I bought necklaces for Jamie, Angela, Banna, my sister-in-law(3rd daughter)and me that say "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, She became a butterfly." Love Hugs and Blessings to you my friend.

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Judi Noble said...

Ninny, there isn't a day that I don't think about you and your family. You are also a warrior with your battle. My two southern belles showing what true courage and grace is all about! You are also teaching what it is like to live with passion. I know I am a better person because of you. Still in my prayers.....big giant hug for you!

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Saarin said...

Thank you for this page, Judi. I'm sending you a big warm hug and hope it helps a little bit.

Another dragonfly sister, Saarin

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger AMI nyc said...

What a lovely and fitting tribute. I am proud tone her friend and flattered that I was one of the chosen few to receive her last email. Her strength and courage and grace were admirable. I cannot mourn this amazing woman but celebrate her joy filled and fabulous life. Love you Becky.

All my love Annie

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger J C said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Judi. Tears filled my eyes and my heart when I read the beetle story. I hope she is flying free now. It just never seems fair. xoxoxo

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger alicetaylor said...

Great post,Thanks for providing us this grea
t knowledge,Keep it up.
five nights at freddy's 5  |run 3 |

 
At 3:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something
run3unblockedgame.com

 
At 4:25 AM , Blogger Paul brown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
Link alternatif terbaru

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home